Friday, September 18, 2009

Messin' with Martin

My sons and I have been moving things around so that we can steam clean the carpet. I bought a new carpet cleaner, which is really cool. While Martin was in the room, Johnny and I decided to play a trick on him.

After emptying the box Johnny got inside it ...



I closed the box and called Martin asking him to take the box outside next to the trash can...

Unsuspecting Martin picked up the box and it was quite heavy for an empty box! As he picked it up, Johnny got scared he was going to be dropped and tried to get out and yelled, "Surprise"!

Ha ha, we all had a great laugh at the prank we pulled on Martin.

Martin didn't want to let Johnny out of the box as he got duped.
And.....this is the way we have fun at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment