Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Many things going on.

These past few weeks have been a bit tough. Many things surfaced at work and new plans for our family are occurring. The fun part for me is that I've been knitting along these tough times. Knitting is a source of relaxation, invigoration and rejuvenation. Well, spinning, is, too, as well as playing with the rabbits! :)

I've been participating in our KAL and am working on a cotton towel with a bull dog picture in it. Well, I hope it is coming out good. I will take a picture of the work in progress tonight. Thus far, I have the legs completed!

This past weekend our family went to the Rio Grande Valley and we visited my parents and sisters. We had a wonderful time. Pictures of that will also be posted on the blog along with a very special segment I want to share with you all. The segment is "Diego goes to work". Yes, Diego, our English Angora that we acquired some time ago from Bumblebeary's English Angoras, went to work and boy did he make a splash! Kids and adults loved him! I plan to take him back again soon.

Hopefully, with the new prospectives coming along for our family I will not neglect our blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment