Monday, June 22, 2009

Sunday spinning

After waking up late I decided to clean up a bit, shred old paperwork that I didn't need anymore and then sat down and began spinning the BFL Roving I got from Lisa at Somerhill Farms.

I simply love this color and the texture of it. The color on the roving looks solid, but it gave me surprises as it has hints of yellow, white, maroon and bluish it it, thus making this fiber a must have! Lisa told me she will be dying some a greenish color, so I cannot wait till she has some of it so I can spin it.


1 comment:

  1. The roving is 2 parts orange, 1 part goldenrod, 1 part fuscia, 1 part magenta.
    I LOVE doing these multicolored rovings and seeing if I can get the color to match what is in my head. :^)
    I have 2 fleeces yet to skirt, wash, and dye. I've got quite a bit of spruce, and some emerald green and teal dyed up. We'll see what happens next. :^)
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete