Thursday, June 18, 2009

Comments on SARBA Meeting of 5/15/09

On Monday, June 15, 2009, I attended a SARBA meeting. This is the first meeting I had the privilege to attend. The experience was quite remarkable. Although there were not many people, the few that were there were inviting, friendly, and quite knowledgeable about the clubs mission, budget, and where the Association needs to focus in order to improve the quality of shows.

Overall, what I enjoyed much was the fact that I, as a member, was able to vote on issues brought to the table. Needless to say, I plan to continue attending the monthly meetings as much as possible so that I can not only be a member, but an active member and assist with the show experiences for the future.

I want to encourage everyone that joins a club to be an active member. All one has to do is attend a meeting and you will be welcomed by all in the meeting. Please visit the SARBA website and join. It will be one of the most rewarding experiences that one can enjoy!

P. Ricardo Gonzalez, Road To Angora Rabbitry

No comments:

Post a Comment