Sunday, June 28, 2009

Okay, Johnny is off again to Summer Camp! Yup, 2nd week of fun time for him. The only issue is I'm stuck cleaning the rabbit shed, but that is okay. I've been keeping a close eye on the shed and the temperature. Lucky for us, the temperature has been quite low and tolerable for our rabbits due to the fans and air conditioner.

We are hoping the temperature cools down. Saturday night was quite windy, so that helped to off set the heat, we'll see how the rest of the week goes.

I've also finished 2 singles from the fiber I bought from Lisa of Somerhill. I hope to ply it soon and see the finished product.

Overall, nothing new, just watching the weather and excited about the up coming holiday!

1 comment:

  1. I know four day work week. WooHOO. I love Independence Day weekend.

    ReplyDelete