Monday, November 7, 2011

Pictures of the Angora Rabbit Judging









Judge Dick is excellent in judging Angoras. He took his time, referred to the Standard of Perfection, joked a lot with the public, and was as pleasant as a Judge can be. I did not take as many pictures as I would have liked, so I don't think I have all the angora breed pictures here. Truth is that I was beat on Sunday. I arrived to Indianapolis at 12:00am and checked in and slept by 1:00am and got up at 6:00am and rushed to the Fairgrounds. Plus, my back was hurting from the long drive. I did leave after the BOB was announced, but by then, I was moving like a zombie.


Here are some pictures of the rabbits being judged and they are not arranged in any particular order:









1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting pics! I really wanted to go to Convention this year, but, alas, school workload said, No!" btw, I met you at the 2011 TRBA State Show last year. I liked the chocolate EA you got from Sasha & John so much that I bought her sister at the Austin show. Hope to see you and your bunnies this season.

    ReplyDelete