Tuesday, August 25, 2009

New Scarf Pattern

I handspun Alpaca/Merino (two ply 50/50) in a fingering type yarn and liked the way it came out. The colors are dark and bold and quite masculine so I decided to knit a scarf. I could not find any specific pattern to work on until I came upon one I liked. I found this easy to work with pattern at: SpinDyeKnit named "Rabbit Tracks Lace Pattern" and decided to give it a try. I like the way it is coming out so I will see if I can finish it soon.
Once it is complete I plan to knit this pattern again, but this time using 100% black/gray angora wool.

2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful. Love the color combination. I have this pattern and it is next on my list to knit so thanks for posting so now I know what it looks like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Annette. I like the way the yarn came out. I hope it looks good once I complete it. I've been knitting more than usual, so I'm enjoying myself a bit. Let me know when you work the pattern, too, I'm eager to see how yours comes out, too.

    ReplyDelete