Thursday, July 23, 2009

unable to complete the beanie

I was unable to complete the beanie due to having to complete paperwork for re-credentialing as a provider. Our family has many plans and would like to work on them quickly, but seems like new opportunities are opening again and it is tempty taking advantage of them and not let them go by. It is hard, though to make a choice, but the good thing is that I completed all the forms required for re-credentialing. I was very upset as I misplaced my usb gadget, which had all the information needed and it took me several hours to recreate everything.

I might be able to do a bit of knitting before I sleep and take pictures of the final product tomorrow evening.

The good thing is that the weather is getting better and the rabbits continue doing good.

No comments:

Post a Comment