Wednesday, July 22, 2009

knitting binge continues

Yes, I've been on a knitting frenzy, but I like it! Probably after I finish this 100% angora beanie/skull cap, I'll stop. I am hoping to show this at some of our Texas Shows so that people can see the dual purpose of the English Angora--showing and using the wool!
The color is a very light green color and I believe it is a "mint color", so it should come out great. I tried to make a small basket pattern and end it with a straight knit stitch, but I don't know if I came close to what I wanted. However, I love it! Tomorrow, it shall be all completed.




2 comments:

  1. Love the color, and it looks sooooo soft - wish I could touch it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Lisa. It actually is so soft and very warm. I like the way the color came out, too. This was one of my thick'n thin pure angora yarn. It actually came out better than I thought.

    ReplyDelete