Sunday, December 9, 2012

Rabbit Show in Cleburne, Texaas

The Johnson County Rabbit Club hosted a Single Open & Youth Show on Friday, December 7, 2012, and a Double Open & Youth Shows on Saturday, December 8, 2012, in Cleburne, Texas.

I was SO excited to attend this show since it is the last for the year. I had not been able to attend previous shows and even Convention, due to work and other issues. Being at the show was awesome. I got to see and visit with my "rabbit friends" and even made new ones!

I truly enjoyed the Judging of our Angoras. Both Judges, Addison & McCraken, were very thorough and appreciative of our Angoras. They took their time appreciating the rabbits and giving us comments.

Judge Conall Addison was extra helpful with the youth. In a picture below, he is giving excellent feedback to youth, Kiki, about her Satin Angora doe. He truly took time to look Kiki in the eye, move close and give her his undevided attention as he gave feedback. I was very impressed with this type of conduct at it is imperative to make our youth as welcome as possible so they can continue showing and learning.

Overall, the whole show experience was very nice, fun, and exciting as always. Of course, I wanted my angora to win BIS, but then again, everyone there coveted that prestigious award. For my angoras, there is always next year. :)
 

 
Judge Conall Addison

Judge Ken McCraken





3 comments:

  1. Kiki and I had a great time visiting with you at Cleburne. Thanks so much for teaching me something new everytime we show.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome. It was great seeing you, both!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a nice sharing...I think it was the best experience.Plastic Card

    ReplyDelete