Saturday, December 1, 2012

My Show Herd

Today, Southern Angora Rabbit Club hosted a Webinar with Presenter Linda Cassella, 2012 ARBA Convention BIS winner!
The webinar was awesome. Linda graciously gave extensive information on establishing a successful breeding program. I felt re-energized since I missed Convention and several shows this year due to many personal and work related issues.

Hours after the Webinar, I went to my rabbit shed and took pictures of my rabbits, which have not been shown. I decided to post a picture of my "show herd" that will, hopefully, make it to the Cleburne Show next weekend.

Here they are after a quick blow of their coats and arguing about being taken pictures:


 Road To Angora "SAYURI"

Road To Angora "JACK DEUCE" 

Road To Angora "EL GUAPO" 

Road To Angora "LA CHULA" 

Road To Angora "COQUETA"

3 comments:

  1. Great Job.......I really missed seeing you and your rabbits in Wichita.........come to PA.....!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you both. I missed see you, too, Linda. I really wanted to go, but work changed my plans. I already talked to the boss and told him PA is not changing for me. I have to go. :-)

    ReplyDelete