Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Rain!

Okay, I have neglected my blog due to work and other family developments. However, today I just had to post and say, "Thank you, Jesus! We have some rain...finally!!!"

We've had a horrific dry spell and no rain at all. Last night, I woke up to hear the thunder and rain tink-tatter on my window. I rant outside to ensure the truck's windows were closed, which they were. I got drenched in water, but it was a huge blessing. I pray the rain continues, we need it desperately, and I know other states can do without it.

On a second topic, I have a horrible toothache. It started Monday, and it continues today. I look crappy, feel crappy, and I desperately need to see my dentist, but the only appt I have is set for tomorrow at 9:45am. Gosh, I hope I can last with this pain. :)

2 comments:

  1. I know how you feel - rain, toothache, and all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I am a spinner up in Oregon, and have two angoras. An English buck, and a french/german cross doe. We are hoping and praying to one day soon (hopefully within the next 5 years)to relocate to the San Antonio area. I would love to know more about how to care and raise rabbits in Texas. Is there any special care you have to give them since the climate is so much hotter than here in Oregon?

    Ali

    ReplyDelete