Sunday, October 18, 2009

SARBA Show in Seguin, Texas

We had a wonderful time at the SARBA show in Seguin, Texas. I will be posting pictures of the show soon.

Unfortunately, I do not have the time to post anything since we are leaving for a week-long vacation. Hence, I will not be able to update the blog until my return on 10/25/09. The next posting will be on Monday 10/26/09.

I'm going on a Cruise to the Mexican Riviera, where, unfortunately, Hurricane Rick is threatening to hit some time next week close or in Cabos San Lucas, Mexico. Although our cruise ship has assured us that we will avoid the bad weather we will need your prayers.

I'll post pictures of my trip, too.

P. Ricardo Gonzalez
Road To Angora Rabbitry

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful. Hope you did well. I am anxious to purchase some of your rabbits. Please e-mail me at tinkal2000@yahoo.com.

    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete