Friday, October 9, 2009

Cotton Knit Towel finally finished!

Okay, I had previously posted on this "Bull Dog Face" Towel. It turns out that the huge towel was the Bull Dog Face AND body. I think that the dog looks more like a Boxer, but then again, I have to check it out.


It took me a while to finish it as you can see how large it is. The color is awesome, but the figure doesn't "pop out" like I'd like it to. However, once you see it live it is better than the pictures. I don't know if I will give it to my friend, Belle, or keep it. Would I knit another like this? I don't know as it was tough working on it!

On the picture above, you can see the large size of the towel.

If you look carefully at the picture above, you can see the ripples which detail the bull dog's face and neck and upper body and tail.

Here, you can see the leg outline a bit better.

No comments:

Post a Comment