Monday, December 8, 2014

Continued work on my line (Road To Angora)

Well, it has taken me several years to re-build and am still working hard on improving my line. This year, I managed to get some litters and 3 promising show prospects. However, I have not been able to attend shows as I truly wanted to due to work constraints and personal reasons.

However, m quest still continues to develop my breeding program where I can be competitive at the National level. It is very hard to truly work on one's line. I have been working diligently to only keep the best rabbits and cull the rest. I also have been working on a side project with my angoras, but that is another post.

I am hopeful for showing in 2015, but then again, with work constraints, it is hard to tell right now.

1 comment:

  1. Ricardo, I made it to maybe half of the shows in Kansas in 2014, if that many. Between bouts with sinus infections and taking care of family, I just couldn't get to many shows. I hope to do better in 2015. I think it would be awesome to take at least ten beautifully prepared English Angoras to each Kansas show. I have never "chased points" before, but I might try it this year, just for fun.

    ReplyDelete