Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Broken English Angora

When I was at ARBA Convention, there were very nice Broken English Angoras. As everyone already knows, unfortunately, they did not pass presentation. However, my understanding is that NAME vowed to continue her work and not give up. It is admirable to see her dedication and determination to continue her many years work and not faulter.

Below is a very nice and cute Broken Black English Angora buck that I got from a friend of mine. She had purchased him some time ago, but decided she could no longer keep him. I took him in with my herd as our pet, since I thought he looked so cute and because he is so friendly. Needless to say, I decided to let his wool grow and it is turning out very nice. Now, I just need to blow the coat and groom him during daylight hours, because I did not do a good job as I wanted to. However, the pictures were improptu and for demonstration purposes of this cute baby. Overall, I plan to take him to shows for exhibition purposes and show the beautiful color of Broken English Angoras.























2 comments:

  1. That's wonderful, Ricardo! Good to see other brokens. I have a broken tort buck that I plan to bring to Victoria.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, Kelly, let's see how they do. Looking forward to seeing you at the show.

    ReplyDelete