Thursday, October 28, 2010

Convention coming soon.


ARBA Convention is soon approaching. We had made plans to attend and discussed it with my boys, but I don't know if we can make it, after all. We have had a very busy month at work. I've been going to Conferences in Corpus Christi, Texas and Dallas, Texas. I also have another Conference in Brownsville, Texas, on November 12, and that is putting a damper on plans for Convention. Plus, my parents reside in Brownsville, so it is super good to visit them, too, and get training.

I know several of our friends will be attending this year and we want to wish everyone the best of luck! We hope to see lots of pictures and hear of the great experiences people will have.

This year, we were able to attend the SARBA show, though I have not had time to post pictures, yet. We had a great time visiting with our friends! However, we had to get re-adjusted to showing since we previously missed a whole year of shows.

We did not place as well as we hoped for, but our friends, Sasha and John, won BOB with their English Angoras on Show A & B. Sasha's mother, Dana, showed her Satin Angora Doe and won BOB, too! I will post pictures soon.

We hope to attend the TRBA December show in Killeen, Texas, though we might not show at all since we are eagerly working on reviewing our stock and breeding rabbits. We want to have some rabbits for the coming shows next year, and we have to begin planning and seeing the developments. Hence, no showing, though we want to go see our friends and visit with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment