Monday, June 28, 2010

We moved!

I am so excited to post that Friday, June 25, 2010, was the huge moving day! We relocated our mobile home to a new unrestricted acre of land. We are exhausted by the move, but excited to have our own little piece of paradise. I have to admit that I just LOVE IT! The air is much cleaner, there is not much noise other than the night crickets and other insects, and the neighbors are superb!

We had a tough day on Friday and, unfortunately, we lost one rabbit due to the stress of the move. Lucky for us the rest of the rabbits and babies are doing well. The temperature is high, but the fans and the a/c is working well for added comfort of rabbits.

I will post pictures once I have them. I will not publish our new address as I am still concerned about our rabbits and our safety. I just am not as trusting as I was before.

I hope to be able to post often once I get settled and relaxed. Only problem is I don't have high speed internet in that area. The cheapest way to get online will be dial-up right now until the subdivision improves with high speed internet services.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome, Ricardo! Here's hoping all your dreams for your new home come true!

    ReplyDelete