Monday, July 28, 2014

Masks to clean the rabbit poop, pans and fans


This is a funny picture of my son, Dontavious and me getting ready to clean the rabbit shed. I thought it was cute to post it. The reason for the masks are because of allergens and Dontavious' history of asthma.

When we clean our shed two times a year, we do a complete scrubbing of the shed, cages, etc. This time, we only cleaned the poop, the pans, and the fans. This is enough to create dust that will agitate me or my son, and we always take precautions.

2 comments:

  1. I would like to have a barn like Dr. Wendy Feaga's. She says she can just walk through her barn and use a water hose on the cages. That would make a thorough cleaning so much easier.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to just do that, too! Imagine the mess it would make with our rabbits' long wool?

      Delete