Thursday, September 10, 2009

Diego goes to work, Part 2

This is part two of the pictures taken when Diego was at work. I had to darken all the faces of the children and the staff due to confidentiality reasons.

I just have to say that this experience was a rewarding one for me and the children. I wish you could see the expressions on the angelic faces as Diego hopped around and flirted with all the children and staff. He seemed to notice he was the center of attention and he truly worked it!

In the past, I've taken Delilah, our Chihuahua bitch to work with some teen-agers and they loved her. However, she is a bit too rambunctious for these children so Diego was a great source of help during the group meeting.




3 comments:

  1. Nothing captivates children (and the elderly) like animals. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is grear Ricardo! I hope your able to keep taking the bunnys with you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your kind comments, Annette and Dustin. I plan to continue taking the bunnies to work. My best friend, and the Executive Director of the place I work with these children missed the opportunity to meet Diego, so I'll be taking him again soon.

    ReplyDelete