Saturday, July 25, 2009

100% Angora Wool Beanie/Cap

Finished knitting the 100% Angora Beanie/Cap. It looks more feminine than unisex due to the color and the texture. It is very nice and soft. I will be taking it to our future shows to demonstrate what one can make from the Angora wool.

I did not want to search for the mannequin head so I asked my son, Johnny, to wear it so I could take pictures of it. He was not too happy and said, "it's a girls beanie." I said, "it is just so I can take a picture and put on the blog to show the cap itself, not you." Well, he trusted me and put it on. However, my older son, Martin, decided to chuckle and pick on him so I told him he needed to wear it, too! LOL Yes, he was upset, but hey, he needs to learn not to pick on people.

Next time I'll use the mannequin head to avoid issues. However, I am so glad both my sons are such good sports.




No comments:

Post a Comment