Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Martin and Johnny Playing with my new phone

My handsome sons, Martin and Johnny decided to play with my new phone. It is funny to see that they had a great time with it and found the new features, of which I didn't even realized I had on the phone. The best part of it is that I can import pictures from my phone into the computer without having to send an email!

Mind you, the boys didn't want me to place their photos here, as they think they look really silly, but I thought these pictures look great and wanted to share them--also, I like to embarrass them (evil grin). Johnny and Martin go to the Shows with me and seem more enthused every time. They, like me, cannot wait till September show.

Johnny here, taking a "self picture".

Here is my oldest son, Martin. He came out great and looks like he actually had on the pirate hat and patch!

Johnny here being a "good pirate".
Okay, here Johnny is trying to act like a tough pirate, "grrrr".

And of course, we could not leave out the lovely Tiffany. She some how manages to always appear in photographs. I wish we could take her to shows, too, but she tends to get too rambunctious and silly when people are around. She loves to be petted and played with, but after a while she gets overwhelmed.

1 comment:

  1. Yay!! They are enjoying a lot!! I too got a new cell phone from ATT Wireless... It is best for me!!

    ReplyDelete